Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 12 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 12 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
Jessie’s Questions of DOOOOM
1. Favorite Villain?
I think Ozymandias from Watchmen. Because he had a fucking reason. Or Mojo Jojo…
2. What fictional world or land would you love to visit?
3. Weirdest nickname you’ve ever been given?
Goose. By my ex-boyfriend. For no reason.
4. What’s something that’s popular that you’ve just never understood the appeal of?
Justin Beiber and all singing celebrities. Why can’t scientists be more popular!?
5. What is the first word that you think of when you see the word “internet”?
6. What’s something you like about your body?
Erm… I like that it functions and how I feel in it.
7. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Probably more chucks than someone wearing Chuck Taylors. Oh wait.. It’s chucking wood. Wrong verb-subject interaction.
8. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I have collections. They’re plants, Pokémon cards, and rocks. I just don’t actively collect anymore.
9. Last thing you ate or drank?
Water! Because it’s good for me. And fried chicken my boyfriend made me last night.
10. Ninjas or pirates?
Pirates. Because who doesn’t love booty?
11. Least favorite subject?
That I’ve had recently, Calculus.
12. What is a memorable compliment that someone has given you?
On phenotypes, that I have beautiful eyes.
On action, that I am cute in my actions and how I’m all weird and stuff.
MY QUESTIONS OF DOOOOOM
1. Do you drink (hot) tea? and if you don’t, why not?
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
3. You are approached by a being that is obviously supernatural in some nature. How do you respond?
4. Do you ever read the EULA and User Agreements? C’mon, be honest here.
5. What is the weirdest music you listen to? Rock/pop being neutral
6. How do you feel about the continual advancement of the human race? Nah, just playing. What’s your favorite flavor jelly bean?
7. Would you ever play Jumanji if you knew it could behave just like in the movie?
8. Dogs, cats, rats, moles, or axolotls?
9. Which charity would you donate a million dollars to?
10. How do you feel about haunted houses? Legit haunted houses?
11. Do you use the number pad on the right of your keyboard or do you use the numberline at the top of your keyboard?
12. What is the worst/best way to die?
If you think about it, Facebook has not even reached the stage of Gif’s yet.
How can I express my feelings with no italics
It has not even got bold
And we need to talk about:
- Bullet points
I may as well
You can’t even put links into text
you did not just link that
It is a common misconception that the ‘L’ in Samuel L Jackson’s name is an abbreviation of his middle name. In actuality, It is a roman numeral, indicating that he is the 50th descendant in the line of Samuel Jacksons, who have guarded our race since the ancient times.